Pierre Careye A27 and Jacquine le Febvre 1610
F V T
A ledger slab of pink granite was carved
in memory of Jacquine le Febvre, wife of Pierre
Carey, who was buried in the Cimetiére des Soeurs,
the cemetry of the Town Church in 1610.
Originally standing in the part of the cemetry
taken over for the widening of the road, the memorial was
brought across and can now be seen standing in the small
garden adjoining the wall of the Town Church.