Carey Home Page Carey Family History Carey Portrait Gallery Carey Library with Surname Index Monuments of the Carey Family Other genealogy Links Email

 

The Old Carey Town House

This house was situated opposite the West Door of the Town Church , at the corner of Fountain Street in St Peter Port and was pulled down in 1875 for the building of a new market.

Possession of the house was acquired by Perrin Carey (A3) in 1426
Jean (A6)
Nicholas (A12)
7 Jan 1517 Pierre (A14)

 

The Old Carey Town House

Town House